So many sales, so little time! Sephora is running their Beauty Insider Sale which means if you’re planning on buying skincare, makeup, hair products or gifts for the holidays, now is the time to shop!
If you’re not already a Sephora Beauty Insider member it is super easy and FREE to sign up. As soon as you sign up you’ll be able to shop the Beauty Insider Sale and get 15% off! See below where to sign up:
If you’re already a VIB member (you spend over $350 a year) you can start shopping the sale tomorrow 11/9 through 11/12 and get 20% off using code: VIBBONUS
If you’re an Insider you can start shopping on 11/16 through 11/19 and get 15% off with code: BIBONUS
So now on to the fun part! All of these items I’ve shared are my absolute favorite products that I repurchase (other than the Slip eye mask and the Clarisonic of course!) and have been using for quite some time! Click the item in the guide to shop, or shop images at the bottom of the post.
- I’ve talked about the Slip Silk Eye Mask here and here before. It’s my absolute favorite for traveling and doesn’t ruin my eyelash extensions
2. Living Luminizer by rms beauty gives you the perfect amount of glow for daytime. If I’m running out of the house without makeup I’ll put this on for that dewy look we’re all trying to achieve!
3.—6. Moroccan Oil products smell amazing— I use their shampoo, conditioner, hair oil and dry shampoo. I use the Repair shampoo and conditioner and I swear this changed my hair. I’ve also tried their Intense Hydrating Mask and it’s amazing too!
7. I love the IT Cosmetics CC Cream. It’s color correcting, has SPF of 50 and provides great coverage. I have normal/sometimes dry skin because I use Tretinoin (aka Retin-A) and it feels great on my skin. You can read more about the Tretinoin I use here.
8. Ever since I got my eye brows microbladed I use Benefit Gimme Brow to darken them up a bit. When I go back to get my brows touched up I will have Shelly (if you live in SoCal she is amazing!) use a darker color, but for now this is what I use. Before I got my eyebrows microbladed I used Benefits Ka-Brow to fill in my brows, love all of their brow products.
9. CHANCE Eau de Parfum by CHANEL is classic. It’s one of my favorites, I love that it smells so feminine. It is on the expensive side so now is a great time to buy it!
10. Caudalie Beauty Elixer is another product I’ve been using forever, I love the smell–it’s so refreshing! I’ve tried to make my own but it didn’t compare! I use this to spray on my face in the morning, after I’ve applied makeup and even when I have a headache or shoulder pains —hello 20lb LV Neverfull!
11. If you only buy ONE thing in this guide, by the Clarisonic. It is a game changer for your skincare routine. You can read about my skincare routine here. My Clarisonic is OLD but it’s well made and should last you a long time!
12. I have been using Clarisonic Refreshing Gel Cleanser since I got my Clarisonic and it’s the only cleanser I will use. Cleansers are a personal preference and totally depend on your type of skin. A foaming cleanser is great for oily skin, while a cleansing oil is great for dry skin.
SHOP THE POST