I love to travel, and I do it quite often! I just got back from a tour of Italy (check out my Travel Diaries from Venice and Florence) and these travel items I’m about to share with you came in so handy!
1. This eye mask is a game changer. If I had to pick just one travel item to buy, it would be the SLIP Silk Eye Mask. It’s so soft! The fabric doesn’t bother my lash extensions like some other eye masks I’ve tried. It’s perfect for sleeping on planes, or to let your seat partner know you’re not into chatting! It’s the first thing I pack!
2. When I travel internationally I pack in my Delsey CHÂTELET HARD Carry-On because I hate lugging a big suitcase all over the old stone streets and the bazillion stairs. Once I’ve bought all the things on vacation this foldable duffel bag becomes necessary! It barely takes up any room and is perfect for all your breakables on the way back!
3. This is the best neck pillow! It’s the most comfortable one I’ve owned and it’s inflatable without blowing! I clip the carrying bag it comes in to my Delsey carry-on so it doesn’t even take up room in my purse!
4. I don’t think I need to say much about this Anker portable charger! It charges an iPhone 8 times, and can charge two things at once. It’s great for everyday life too!
5. I’m ALWAYS cold on planes! This Halogen Cashmere scarf has been used as a blanket more often than a scarf. I bought it in black so it goes with most everything! It’s large and very soft!
6. Packing Cubes saved my life when I was packing for Italy. I never realized how helpful packing cubes actually were. Strongly suggest using these!
7. This Universal International Travel Adapter is great because it’s compact and an all in one plug. I love that it has USB ports too! It works in over 150 countries
SO there ya have it—my top travel items! What is one thing you don’t travel without?
SHOP THE POST