You all asked for a gift guide for the man who has it all! Whether that is your husband, brother, father, father in law, brother in law, grandfather, son —ANYONE! Hope you love this gift guide as much as I did putting it together for you!
- The Jack Black Beard Grooming Kit is the perfect kit for all types of facial hair. Its four-step grooming routine helps to cleanse, condition, and soften facial hair and the skin underneath.
- Belkin PowerHouse Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone is perfect for the guy who has all the gadgets. This dock will simplify all their charging needs!
- Elevate their bar with this vintage-inspired barware set. It includes an 18-ounce cocktail shaker and strainer, a jigger and two 10-ounce tumblers.
- Who doesn’t love a YETI? This Rambler Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler with Lid holds 30 ounces of hot or cold goodness. It’s also dishwasher safe which is the most important thing to me when I’m buying kitchenware!
- My Dad and I both bought this SECRID Wallet when we were in Rome and I’m obsessed with it. With just one click all cards fan out– it’s the coolest thing. The wallet is also RFID safe.
- This Salt Block is perfect for your the chef in your life! This salt block an be used on the grill, in the oven, on the stovetop or as a serving platter. It also comes with a cookbook!
- I wish I had invented the Coravin. This thing is brilliant and a must have for all the wine lovers in your family! With this you can pour wine without removing the cork & enjoy the bottle for months!
- I also own these slippers! They make them for women too and they’re awesome! So cozy! LL Bean also has an amazing guarantee on all their products.
- These two pairs of boots are brother approved! Here is the darker pair. My brother has these and loves them!
- Who says socks can’t be a fun gift! You can customize these with any saying you want!
- Nespresso machine is the gift that keeps on giving. I am loving my Nespresso Citiz with the frother attached. They will be thanking you all year long!
- This tough tech fabric Herschel Duffel is great for the gym obsessed or light packer in your life.
- These Italian Leather Gloves have amazing reviews. They are cashmere lined and offer the ability to text while wearing them! #winning
- Another brilliant idea. No more worrying about finding someone to jump your car in case your battery dies. This compact yet powerful lithium jump starter offers up 20 jump starts on a single charge!
- I LOVE music and I use my Sonos speakers all day everyday! I have my Spotify, Pandora and Amazon music all connected to my Sonos app. I love that I can play different music on different speakers, or group them together. The sound quality is amazing too!
- I have talked about my Delsey luggage here and here before. This luggage is amazing and so durable! This piece actually comes with a USB port and dedicated power bank sleeve to charge electronics on the go.
There are two additional gift ideas that I couldn’t fit in the guide above! The first is the ChefSteps Joule Sous Vide machine. If you haven’t had food cooked in a Sous Vide you’re missing out on life! Another great gift for the chef in your life!
Lastly a Magnetic Bottle Holder that hangs 6 bottles! Peel & Stick to your refrigerator ceiling to add space and and to make your fridge the coolest on the block!
SHOP THE POST