I love a good gift guide! If you haven’t started shopping yet, no worries— I’ve got all the gift guides coming for ya! In the mean time check out some gift ideas here! Gifts for the glam girl is the first gift guide and everything is under $100!
I LOVE giving gifts, it’s one of my favorite parts of the holiday season…or really all year long! Generally throughout the year as I see gifts I know my friends/family would love I pick them up and store them for their birthday or Christmas. I love being able to give a gift that I know someone is going to love instead of just buying something to buy them. So let’s get to it! Your friends or significant others will feel glam all year long with these gifts!
- I used to be a Becca highlighter fan but then I tried Mac Showgold. It’s my absolute favorite! I can’t tell you how many compliments I get when I’m wearing it!
- Scorch Makeup is my new obsession. I bought four lip glosses, stains and lip cremes at an event a few weeks ago. Christine, owner of Scorch Makeup is super sweet, and she happens to have grown up 20 minutes away from where I did! This one is a lip creme and is super silky and moisturizing.
- Scorch Lipgloss comes in so many pretty colors and feels amazing on your lips! Use code LIFEANDSTYLEBYAP for 15% off!
- I bought this mirror during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and I use it every single day! I love the handheld mirror too, it is small enough to throw in your purse and it has a light in it!
- Caudaile is the best smelling beauty elixir around. I talk about it all the time! I use it after makeup, before bed, or I’ll spray it on my neck if I’m having neck pain.
- Another one of my favorites! This Slip Eye Mask comes EVERYWHERE with me. It’s SO soft and doesn’t affect my eyelash extensions.
- Slip Pillowcases are an investment but are so good for your skin and your hair! Do be sure to wash them a few times before your first use or else they’re a little stiff!
- RMS Living Luminizer is another highlighter but much more subdued. I’ll put some of this on if I’m running out of the house without any makeup on. It adds a little bit of that glow we all love!
- I started using scrunchies again a few years ago because I had hair extensions in and regular hair ties weren’t cutting it! I’d like to think I brought scrunchies back!
- This Naked Palette has all of the colors you could need!
SHOP THE GLAM GIFT GUIDE