A couple weeks ago I polled y’all on IG and one of the gift guides you asked for were for teens, so a gift guide for teens it is!
- You’ve seen me talk about this Gorjana necklace quite a bit, and I’m so sad…I’ve misplaced mine and feel so naked without it. I’m really hoping it turns up soon! I love its simplicity, it’s an everyday necklace and you can have it engraved for free!
- How fun is this pink Instax camera? Remember the days of dropping off your disposable camera and never remembering what was actually on there? Those were the days! 😂
- These little frames are so cute for Instax photos, they are a great little addition to the camera!
- Lululemon leggings on the cheap? These Amazon leggings are a steal for only $22.99 and are super similar to the Lululemon Align leggings!
- I was at a wedding and one of the guests had this mini printer and was printing photos he had taken on his phone RIGHT THERE! He even had paper that were stickers so the bride put their first kiss photo on her drinking glass. It was too cute—love this gift idea!
- These little light boxes are a fun way to decorate a bedroom. Update the quote depending on your mood!
- This earring set is such a good deal! There are 9 pairs and there is FREE SHIPPING + 50% OFF + EXTRA 10% OFF! Use CODE “GIFTS”
- This Love Handle (best name!) is my favorite phone accessory ever! You stick it on the back of your phone or phone case and you can hold your phone with just a finger. It’s genius, and now I can’t imagine not having it!
- The Anker external battery is a great practical gift! We all use our phones so much, it’s nice to know you have a back up charger. It charges an iPhone 8 almost 5 times, an iPhone X or Samsung Galaxy S8 3 times, or an iPad Air 2 once.
- I love my Apple Watch. I got it last year for Christmas and don’t even wear my other watches anymore. I love being able to answer my phone from it, see my texts, how many steps, etc. It’s an investment, but it is one of my favorite gifts I’ve received.
- This gym bag is SO cute! Great gift for athletes or could be used as a weekender bag!
- What teen doesn’t love going to the movies? A gift card is ALWAYS a good idea!
Hope you enjoyed this gift guide for teens! Check out my other gift guides here!
SHOP THE POST