Hey there, lovelies! Happy Wednesday! I just got back from Italy, fighting jet lag but still riding the high of my incredible trip! I’m working on recaps of all the cities we went to with recommendations from where to stay, how to get around, tours, and most importantly, restaurant recommendations! Stay tuned for those, in the mean time check out my Instagram stories to see highlights from my trip!
A few days before I left for Italy I realized the weather was still in the 80’s, and the fall clothes I had packed weren’t going to work. So three days prior I was scrambling trying to find some new clothes that would get here in time, and wouldn’t cost too much money! Amazon to the rescue, per usual! Here are my last minute finds:
1. This pink striped shirt was lightweight and the perfect top to wear to The Vatican since your shoulders and knees need to be covered. I ordered the size large and it fits perfectly! Best part is it’s only $17.99! It will look cute under a blazer, with dark jeans, shorts, you name it!
2. This black and white ruffle dress is my favorite purchase I made for my trip! I first found it on another website, but it wasn’t going to get to me in time. I was so excited to find it on Amazon for less money and free 2 day shipping. #winning I’m wearing a medium. It could easily be dressed up with wedges or higher heeled sandals, I opted for flats due to the amount of walking I did.
3. I love this little romper! It’s SO soft, has pockets, and it’s pink…we all know how I feel about pink! I love easy outfits you can throw on and still look put together- this is one of those! It could also be worn as a swimsuit coverup, or even to bed (which I also did while I was there!) While I was on my trip I wore it with my Nike Frees and my Tory Burch Millers, but you could also wear it with wedges! I’m wearing a medium.
4. Next up are these Aerosole loafers. I wanted something comfortable and cute to wear for days that I didn’t feel like wearing sneakers. I ordered these in a 7.5, and I’d say they run true to size. They’re very comfortable and look cute with so much! They also come in a bunch of other colors if pink isn’t your thing!
5. Last but not least, I bought this black dress because it could be used as a beach coverup or as a cute day dress. This dress has pockets too! I’m wearing a medium.
For under $125 I was able to get 4 new pieces of clothing and a pair of shoes that I love! Next time you’re looking for last minute clothes for a trip or a function don’t forget little old Amazon!!
Photo credit: BSP Photography
SHOP THE POST