It’s cozy sweater weather in most areas of the country right now! I know my hometown is getting dumped on with a big snow storm— the pictures are pretty, but I sure don’t miss the cold! It’s been pretty chilly here in San Diego at night so I’ve been wearing my sweaters a lot more! As long as the temperature doesn’t sky rocket (like it has every other year I’ve lived her) I’ll be rocking a cozy sweater next week for Thanksgiving this way I can eat as much food as I want and still look cute! Here is a round up for ya of my favorite sweaters that are all $75 and under!
- Love this Amazon find! The length is great and the turtleneck will keep you so cozy!
- I purchased this sweater at LOFT last week, you can see my haul here. I love wearing this with leggings but it also looks cute half tucked into jeans!
- Grabbed this crew neck sweater at Old Navy when I was in Colorado visiting my best friend! You can see my haul here.
- This sweater is perfect for relaxing at home or to throw on with leggings!
- Another amazing Amazon find! Would wear this with these faux leather leggings.
- I love BP sweaters, I’ve bought so many of them over the years and they’re always so cozy.
- If you follow me on Instagram you’ve seen me wearing this sweater in rose a lot! If you don’t follow me you should— you can find me here! It’s been one of my go to sweaters since I bought it during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
- I love Arielle from Something Navy and was so excited when she came out with her own clothing line! This sweater is one of those from her collection, I have the pink one and its SO soft!
SHOP THE POST