Hi! My name is Alyssa Pietrosanto, although my friends and family call me Lyss—don’t worry, we’ll get there.
Some fast facts:
- I’m a 30 something, New York native who’s now living my best life in America’s Finest City, aka sunny San Diego.
- A few of my favorite things: travel, red wine, reading, The Bachelor, and soft serve ice cream—don’t forget the rainbow sprinkles!
- You can find me riding around town on my blue scooter with my bright pink helmet. Safety’s number one, and looking cute is a close second!
- I love music, and I know the words to far too many songs. Talk to me about the Eagles.
- I’m the happiest in the sun and by the water. I was made for San Diego!
I started this blog to share my love of fashion and styling with the everyday girl—that’s you! (But guys are more than welcome too!) I love finding a good deal or a great dupe, and I’m so excited to be able to share them here on Life & Style by AP. Follow along for fashion inspiration, as well as bits and pieces of lifestyle and travel inspiration.
Grab a glass of wine and get cozy!