We all have those things we love that we would buy again and again and then we have some items that just don’t make the cut. I love seeing what people buy, so I wanted to share my 5 best buys for every month! This month all the items are under $50!
- I’m so happy overalls are back in style! I just got these overalls from Old Navy. They’re perfect for spring, and on sale for $40!
- I’ve had my eye on this Free People Adela Bralette for months! I bought it in a couple different colors—it looks so cute under sweaters and tees!
- This adorable romper is $47.70 using the code “NEWNOW”. It’s so perfect for the beach, or dressed up with a pair of wedges.
- This NOMAD Makeup Palette is the perfect size to throw into your bag for touch-ups throughout the day. For only $47 you get eye primer, eye pencil, blush, bronzer, 4 eyeshadows and a brush.
- The Silk Sleepmask is $45, so a little pricier than a normal eye mask but it is worth every penny— it’s like sleeping on a cloud!
SHOP THE POST